Saturday, July 12, 2008

Zoo day!!











My cousins and I and all of our children, decided to take a trip to the Motgomery Zoo yesterday. None of us had ever been but had heard great things about it so we decided to try it out.. It was a bit of a drive but it was fun to do something different.. Braxton of course didn't really care about the animals, he loved the train ride though.. They don't have quite as many animals as the Bham zoo, but its a completely different layout, much more open land for the animals to roam.. I think Hayden really had a great time.. We did have a funny incident though, we had only been there about 10 mins and Hayden was so excited running towards the red fox that you see in the picture, well, when she put her brakes on, her flip flop kept going and went right into the water under the bridge... We had to find a tree limb and fish it out, I think it took me 10 mins to get it.. It was actually pretty funny! All in all we had a great day!

No comments: