Thursday, August 14, 2008

Adjusting to school life..









I think we all starting to get the hang of "school days".. Getting up early is for the birds, that is FOR SURE.. We have been late sleepers for quite a while now and 5:30 comes pretty early to me.. :P Days are busier now then they have ever been.. Hayden is still loving school (once she gets there) but in the mornings she gets a little sad when she has to leave me.. She informed the teacher and the class last week that "Her mommy has been to prison", lovely I know.. Guess I slept through that one.. LOL..



Braxton turned 11 months old last week, I cant believe it.. It goes by so fast.. I guess it will be time for a bday party soon.. He is off of formula, and were working on weening him off of the bottle.. He doesnt really care for one except at bedtime.. His new favorite thing is his shoes.. He hated them at first but for a few days now, all he wants to do is wear them..Silly, silly boy..



Chase surprised me with a new camera about a week and a half ago, so i have been SNAP HAPPY! :)

No comments: