Sunday, May 24, 2009

My little graduate...

My sweet baby graduated Kindergarten Friday.. It was also very bittersweet.. I cannot believe she is 6 and going to first grade.. Even typing it just now was weird for me.. ugh... The precious Kindergartners put on such a good show for us, we laughed and of course we cried.. Lindsay and I were a mess, big babies.. Just seeing her up there in her cap and gown all grown up was a shot to my heart.. First grader or not, shes still my baby.. The lighting in the auditorium was horrible of course, so my pictures didn't turn out very well.. I did get about 9 videos, I promise not to put all nine on here.. She was very sad to leave her teacher, she cried so hard that the other parents were pointing and whispering, oh well, shes just tenderhearted.. Here are the pictures of my baby's last day in her Kindergarten room, and the cupcakes I made for her..

No comments: